Well, it has been a while so I thought I'd post a new blog.
Everything is going really well right now, just trying to de-stress my life haha. A little over a week ago I went to the ER because my heart was racing, my blood pressure was elevated, I had chest pains, and labored breathing---I was freaking out and thought I was having a heart problem or something!! lol
It turns out I was having a MAJOR panic attack. That made a lot of sense due to the fact I was studying for a big exam and had a paper to write and due on the same day as my exam, and on top of all that I had a messy house to clean and two little needy children. I also found out I was in the early stages of a urinary tract infection. Luckily for me I hadn't started developing any symptoms yet, and was able to get antibiotics to take care of that.
I couldn't really believe that stress can make your body go into such shock. I mean I guess I always knew stress wasn't good for you, but I never thought it could unbalance your system so badly that it goes into shock. I knew I was stressed, but I never thought I would get so stressed I'd have a panic attack.
David has been helping out a lot more around the house, and entertaining the kids so I can study. As long as he keeps that up, we'll be smooth sailing!!!
On a lighter note, I entered the USI Ideation Competition a few weeks ago and I found out this past weekend that my idea was chosen to be in the top 10!!! I was pretty pumped to hear that good news, especially because I just through my idea together in 15 minutes. First, second, and third place gets a cash prize so I would be more than happy to place in there somewhere!! They are holding the oral presentations during the first or second week of November in front of a panel of judges---so say a prayer I do well!!! I'll talk more about my idea I entered later on in another blog once the contest is over.
Well I hope all the eyeballs that read this blog are doing well!!! Take care!!
Heather
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
It's been a while...
Posted by Heather at 7:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment