This is my first blog, so I'm not going to go all crazy. I just want to let everyone know my motive for starting this blog. This wouldn't have happened if my friend Erica wouldn't have suggested it would be a good idea, so I want to thank her for giving me this idea!!!!
I really don't want to get into my background right now, to be honest that'd take forever! Hopefully through this blog you will be able to learn who I am and where I come from. From this blog you will be able to draw your own picture of what my life is all about. I feel your life and what you represent shouldn't have to be told, but through your words and actions people should be able to see it. My children are my legacy; and I hope they will one day look at how I lived my life and be proud of who I am and what I stand for.
I have started reading a book called: "Living the Wisdom of the Tao" by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer. It is a great book of inspirational verses written by Lao-tzu some 25 centuries ago. It offers great insight and makes you dig deep into what you belive and question the reasoning behind how you live your life. I am only 4 verses into the 81 verses that are detailed in this book, and I have already found a new way to look at things in this world. You will probably see me refer to this book a lot in my future blogs.
You will have to bear with me through these blogs. When I start putting my thoughts down, my grammar goes out the window!!! You will see plenty of run on sentences, prepositions ending sentences, dangling participles, and the horrific misuse of the words "effect" and "affect". Please be prepared!!!! :)
Well thanks for reading and stay tuned for further ramblings!!!
Saturday, October 11, 2008
In the beginning.....
Posted by Heather at 9:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment